Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beauty Tuesday: April Favourites


Hey guys, its that time of the month again when I'm going to share with you my beauty favourites for the month. There's not much I've been really loving this month as I only have 3 things to talk to you all about.



One thing that I have actually been using for a while now but I have never mentioned is a makeup brush and it is the Urban Decay makeup brush that came in the Naked 3 palette. I use it everyday for my eye shadow. I really like this brush because I like the shape as I find it really easy to apply my eye shadow and because of the shape I sort of pat my eye shadow on and this stops any fall out.


I have also been loving the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation. I have done a first impressions post on it a while ago - link. I've been reaching for it recently because as the weather is getting nicer and its nearly Summer I have been wanting a lighter foundation. This one is really nice, as its really hydrating and has a nice finish. It also lasts along time and has pretty good coverage for a light foundation.



Another makeup product and the last product I've been loving this month is the Bourjois chocolate bronzer. I've been reaching for it a lot lately as its a really nice light natural bronzer that just slightly bronzes up my face. I have had it for a while but only recently I have been using it a lot and recently I have been using it pretty much everyday for a nice sun kissed glow.

That's all of my favourites for this month, thanks for reading.

xoxo
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment