Tuesday 3 June 2014

Beauty Tuesday: May Favourites


Hey guys, this weeks Beauty Tuesday is going to be my May favourites. I know I say this every time but... where is this year going, it is June already. This month I have a fair few products to share with you guys and they are..

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier Intensive 7 Days- Cocoa Butter
Garnier Moisture Match For Oily and Combination Skin
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
Barry M Top and Base Coat
Revlon Matte Balms
Pink Macaroon Body Butter by H&M


I have been using the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner this month. Last year I was obsessed with this stuff and I only recently have started using it again. I forgot how amazing it really is. If you have dry or damaged hair I really recommended them as they are the only shampoo and conditioner that I have tried that makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. 


Next up is a body moisturizer and it is the Garnier Intensive 7 Days. I have mentioned the shea butter one in my favourites last year, but this month I have been using the cocoa butter one and I have found this one to be a lot more moisturizing and richer than the shea butter.  


I tried a new face moisturizer this month and it is the Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Cream, it is designed for combination and oily skin- which is my skin type. I have really enjoyed using this as its not greasy or too rich. It makes my skin stay matte longer under my makeup and still gives the right amount of moisture that my skin needs. I have also been using it at night and I wake up with really nice soft skin that isn't greasy and oily.


I have also been loving the Barry M base and top coat. I use this every time I paint my nails as it makes my nail polish last and doesn't chip so easily. 


My go-to lip products this month have been the Revlon Matte balms. I only have two of them, but I will be buying more as I love them. They last ages on my lips and for a matte balm they are surprisingly moisturizing and still creamy. They dry on my lips but don't dry out my lips which is good. They also have an amazing minty smell.


 I have been loving the Pink Macaroon Body Butter by H&M. It smells so fruity and summery and its a really nice rich moisturizer. I have been using it on my feet quite a lot this month and my feet have been silky soft. Also I love the packaging as I think it looks really nice and quite expensive on my dressing table. 


Lastly I wanted to mention a shower gel. I know I only hauled this last week but I have actually had it for along time and used it though out the month of May. I love Soap and Glory products and the Sugar Crush Body Wash is no exception. It smells so fresh and fruity and it reminds me of lemonade as it smells almost fizzy. 

That's it for my May beauty favourites.
What did you love last month? 

xoxo
Connie



No comments:

Post a Comment