Tuesday 10 June 2014

Beauty Tuesday: My Hygiene Routine!

Hey guys, today I thought I would share with you my hygiene routine as these videos seem pretty popular on youtube and are actually kind of interesting. When you think about it is actually pretty bizarre... I mean why do we want to hear about other women's hygiene routines?  I don't why I find them interesting, its probably because I'm incredibly nosy and quite curious about what everyone else uses to keep themselves clean, sounds weird I know, but I can't be the only one as they are popular videos and your reading this post about my hygiene routine.


In The Shower
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo (every other day)
Aussie Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (every other day)
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash (everyday)
St Ives Apricot Scrub (twice a week)
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil (every night- to take my makeup off/ cleanse my face)
Venus Razor (every other day)


After Showering  
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Lotion (every other day)
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening (twice a day)
Oral B Sensitive Mouthwash (after I brush my teeth)
Dove Nourishing Oil Spray (After I wash my hair, when it is still damp)
Macadamia Oil (everyday)


In The Morning
Tangle Teezer (everyday to brush my hair)
Dove Pure Deodorant (everyday)
Perfume (everyday)


Extra Skincare
Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Wash (every morning) 
Garnier Moisture Match (morning and night after I wash my face)
Argan Oil Night Repair Serum (once a day at night time after cleansing face, before moisturizer)
Peaches and Clean deep purifying cleanser (I use this as a face mask once a week)


That's it.

xoxo 
Connie 



No comments:

Post a Comment