Wednesday 31 January 2018

What I Ate Wednesday (30.1.18)


Breakfast 8:30am 
Today for breakfast I decided to have toast, which I don't usually have but I really fancied it. I had 2 slices of wholemeal bloomer bread, with some Meridian crunchy peanut butter and a sliced banana on top; my favourite topping on toast. As usual I also had water and a cup of tea with my breakfast. 


Lunch 1:30pm
I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and was absolutely starving after my gym class. For lunch I went for a wholemeal flat bread which I toasted with; falafels, sweet potatoes, cucumber and plum tomatoes to dip into some organic humous. I love lunches like this and I find them so filling. Obviously, I also had water with it, and I also had a cup of tea after eating my lunch.


Dinner 6:30pm
It was just a quick and simple dinner tonight. I had a jacket potato done in the oven with grated cheddar cheese and spring onion, along with a mountain of steamed broccoli and some more water. 


Dessert 7pm
Following my dinner I had something sweet to end the night. I had a chopped up nectarine with some Alpro Simply Plain yogurt and a cup of tea.

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment