Tuesday 27 May 2014

Beauty Tuesday: Soap and Glory Haul


Hey guys today's post is a little haul as Boots had 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory which I couldn't resist so I brought 3 body washes. I picked up my favourite one which is the Clean On Me which I like to use to shave my legs with, as it has an added moisturizer and makes my legs so soft. It also has the original pink Soap & Glory scent that I love. I also picked up the Sugar Crush body wash as I had the body scrub before and the scent is amazing its really fruity and smells like lemonade. Lastly I picked up the Orangeasm body wash, this is a new scent range for Soap and Glory and its smells almost minty, like a minty orange. I love Soap and Glory body washes as you only need a tiny amount about a couple of pumps and I put it onto a shower puff/ scrunchy thing (no I idea what there called, but I think you know what I mean) and  it lathers up really well and the amount of bubbles you get is unbelievable. 

I think I've got a supply of showergel for the year!

xoxo
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment