Wednesday 28 May 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (23.5.14)

  


Breakfast
This week I found a new cereal that I really love and its the Jordans super berry granola. What I love about this granola is that it contains blueberries, cranberries and blackcurrants and it also contains seeds and almonds and it doesn't contain raisins unlike most "healthy" cereals, which is good as I really don't like raisins. 


Lunch 
For lunch I just had a toastie. I used the Cathedral City cheddar cheese and roasted chicken slices in my toastie with white bread. 


Snack 
For a snack I had my favouirte yogurt which is the vanilla Activia and on the side I had a few fresh strawberries, blueberries and a kiwi. 


Dinner 
Enchiladas for dinner, I love Mexican food and Enchiladas are defiantly one of my favourite meals. I had two Enchiladas and they were really filling. On the side I had peas and spinach. 

That's it.

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment