Friday 30 May 2014

Fashion Friday: Bright Summer Nails


Hey guys, last week I picked up 2 new nail polishes, not like I needed any but I haven't got these colours or anything like them and I think there gorgeous for summer as I love bright nails. Both of the polishes that I brought have a gel formula. I didn't mean to do this but thinking about this now I don't think I have any like that and I'm looking forward to trying a new formula out. I'm not really that bothered by them being high-shine as I always wear a top coat anyway but its worth a try to see what there like. I picked up a Collection Lasting Gel Colour Polish in the colour Think Pink. It's a really bright barbie pink. I own loads of pink polishes but nothing similar to this and I have been looking for one like this for ages.I also picked up another Barry M polish. I'm not the biggest fan of Barry M but I have never tried the Gelly High shine and I really love the colour. Green Berry is supposed to be a dupe for China Glaze's Too Yacht To Handle which I really wanted to try. It's almost a kind of neon blue/green which will look gorgeous in the Summer.

xoxo
Connie

2 comments:

  1. That's my fav Barry M gel polish! Love the look of the collection one too, will have to check their range out as I haven't tried any polishes from Collection before. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first collection nail polish I've tried, and I really recommend it. It lasts ages on my nails almost a week without chipping. And you can get away with 1 coat. The brush and formula is really thick which is what I love and so quick to dry too. Xx

      Delete