Wednesday 30 April 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (27.4.14)


Breakfast
Again I had porridge, its just so quick and easy and its really filling. I had the original one today and I added chopped banana on top.



Lunch
I had lunch out as I was in town with my best friend. We went to the Wilkinson's cafe as the food is great and really good value. I had a jacket potato with cheese and beans. It came with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and I'm not sure what the dressing was but it was delicious. 


Snack
We went to the cinema in the afternoon and my friend and I shared a small popcorn, we had half sweet and half salt as we couldn't decide on which one to get. 


Dinner
Just had a small dinner as I wasn't that hungry. I had popcorn chicken with new potatoes, carrot sticks, cucumber and  a cous cous salad.


 Dessert
I had the the vanilla cupcake that was with a butter cream frosting and a chocolate star, my mum had the chocolate one. I wanted both but she ate the chocolate one before I got to it in time. They are from Sainsbury's  and they are absolutely delicious.

xoxo
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment