Tuesday 22 April 2014

Beauty Tuesday: More Revlon Lip Butters and Another Revlon Matte Balm


If you read yesterdays Makeup Monday post then you would have seen that I purchased a couple more of the Revlon Lip Butters to add to my collection. I also brought one of the Revlon Matte Balms and  I loved it so much, I went back into town yesterday and I purchased another one. I also brought more Revlon Lip Butters as I'm trying to collect them all.


The Revlon Matte Balm that I brought was Elusive and its a really pretty natural dark pink. I will be doing a full review on the Revlon Matte Balm's soon. 


I brought 5 more Revlon Lip Butters and the ones that I brought were Sweet Tart which is a lovely bright, light barbie pink. 


Also I brought Tutti Frutti which I can't wait to wear in the summer as its a really gorgeous orange. 


I picked up Macaroon which I think I will be wearing a lot of in the Autumn as its a sort of brown, red, purple with a gold shimmer.


Another one I picked up was Berry Smoothie which is very similar to Macaroon but also very different as its darker and more purple- red. It is another colour beautiful for Autumn and it has this almost red shimmer running through.  


The last one that I picked up was Juicy Papaya which is another orange, but it is more of a coral-nude and again I can't wait to wear in the Summer. 


Thanks for reading. 

 xoxo 
Connie 

2 comments:

  1. The macaroon colour looks nice! I need to invest in some more lipsticks. I loooove them haha. Great post :) www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete