Monday 21 April 2014

Makeup Monday: Mini Makeup Haul

The other day I did a little bit of shopping and obviously I was going to buy makeup. Boots were doing 3 for 2 mix and match across all the makeup so I took advantage of that, however everything I brought from Boots was from Revlon. I also did a little bit of shopping in TK Maxx. Here's what I brought...


 I brought 2 more Revlon Lip Butters as I'm trying to collect all of them. I brought 2 everyday natural colours and they were Cotton Candy and Peach Parfait.


Cotton Candy is just a really light pink that I will probably wear everyday as its very natural looking and just gives a sheer wash of pink on the lips.


 Peach Parfait is a orange sort of nude which has a gold shimmer and gold glitter running through, its stunning and looks amazing on the lips.



I also brought one of the Revlon Matte Balms as I haven't yet tried them and I really want to. The one that I chose was Unapologetic, its a really bright pink coral that its perfect for the Summer.


I also brought a new mascara not from Boots but from TK Maxx. It's a Maybelline one which I haven't seen in Boots or Superdrug before. I think its called Cil à Cil  Volume Express, I don't know much about it but I brought it to try as I quite like Maybelline mascaras.



Also from TK Maxx I brought these clear plastic desk storage holders, which I'm going to use for makeup. I brought 2 to store my lipsticks in as I'm trying to collect clear plastic makeup storage for all my makeup as I think it looks really nice.

That's it, that's all the makeup I brought. Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Connie

2 comments:

  1. Love all the products you have bought. I really want to try the Revlon balms, can't believe I haven't tried them yet!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I brought one of the matte balms to try, I love it so much. I went back into town today to by another one and more Revlon lip butters too, ahaha xxx

      Delete