Wednesday 18 June 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (17.6.14)


Breakfast
I had porridge with semi-skimmed milk as usual for breakfast and I added extra milk and blueberries on top. I had a cup of tea with 1 sugar and milk and a glass of orange juice too.


Lunch
I actually made lunch from scratch today, I made chicken and corn chowder. It was made with onions, potatoes, double cream, chicken stock, sweetcorn, butter and obviously chicken too. It was actually surprisingly easy to make but it took along time, but it was worth is as it was really delicious- if I do say so myself. On the side I had a white bread roll heated up so it was warm and crispy with butter and I also had a glass of water too. 


Dinner 
For dinner I had pasta bake, which was made by my mum. It has leftover chicken from lunch, baby corn, green beans, broccoli, tomatoes and some other vegetables - I'm sure, as my mum likes to cook with a lot of veg. Which I actually don't mind as I have alway enjoyed her homemade meals with fresh vegetables since I was little. I was a weird child, I know.

I also had more glasses of water and cups of tea throughout the day and I may of had a couple of rich tea biscuits too.. That's it, see you all tomorrow. 


xoxo 
Connie 

2 comments:

  1. It seems we both have a fondness of drinking water & tea, & eating veggies! These look yummy...if only they were vegetarian! I'd like to make a veg-friendly corn chowder. YUM! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. You could make them without the chicken and add extra veggies xxx

      Delete