Sunday 8 June 2014

Surprise Sunday: Lush Brightside Bubble Bar Review


A few weeks ago I picked up a couple of products from Lush that I have been dying to try for ages. One of the products was the Brightside Bubble Bar. I've always loved the bubble bars from Lush and I would choose them over the bath bombs. I picked up this one purely because of the smell, it smells amazing. It smells really strong of oranges and reminds me of orange starbursts and fanta. 


It contains tangerine oil, bergamot oil and garenia extract and altogether it creates a beautiful summer time scent. After my bath the whole bathroom smelt amazing and I could still smell it on my skin and my skin felt really silky soft and smooth and I didn't feel like I need to moisturize after.


I put off buying this bubble bar for ages because of the price as it was quite expensive for what it is. However I figured that I could section it off and get a few baths out of it, so therefor it works out to be quite good value. It says that you can get 2 baths out of it but I think I could maybe get 3 or 4.


I crumbled it under the running taps and almost instantly the water was changing colour. The water turned a amazing bright orange colour. 


Like all Lush bath products it left the water feeling really silky and soft which is what I love about Lush products and I didn't want to get out of the bath after. 


There was lots of bubbles in my bath which I was really impressed about and considering I only used a small amount of the bubble bar too, that's pretty good. 


Overall I really liked this bubble bar and it may be one of my favourites and the best thing is I still have more than half of the bubble bar left so I can enjoy plenty more bubble baths.

xoxo 
Connie 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one before, will definitely check it out though because I love orange smells! would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiweae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's defiantly worth a try, and yeah I will check out your blog! X

      Delete