Wednesday 23 April 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (16.4.14) / (18.4.14)


Breakfast
Porridge again- sorry, but I do love my porridge. This time I'm having the chocolate variety and I've added a few strawberries. I drank a glass of water before I had my breakfast and with my breakfast I had another glass of water.



Morning Snack
As it was nearly Easter on the day I took the photographs for this weeks What I Ate Wednesday, I had a hot cross bun. I don't normally like hot cross buns as I don't like raisins. But M&S have brought hot cross buns with chocolate chips in instead of raisins and it also contains toffee and fudge. 


Lunch 
I wasn't really that hungry at lunchtime, so I just had something light. I had some watercress salad with cheddar cheese, cucumber and ham. 



Afternoon Tea 
We went out for afternoon tea and obviously I was going to have a a cup of tea and a scone with jam and clotted cream. You may have seen this on Sunday's post. I never know whether to put the jam or the cream on first and I seem to change it every time.


Dinner 
I forgot to take pictures of my dinner on Wednesday, but Friday we went out for dinner. I had a fish pie which came with kale and red cabbage. It was an absolute massive portion but I still managed to eat it all.


Dessert
For my dessert I had a warm chocolate brownie which was covered in melted chocolate and came with vanilla ice cream. Delicious!! 

That's everything. This weeks What I Ate Wednesday had meals from two days and consisted of a lot of treats but I thought it would be more interesting as I ate out.

xoxo
Connie


2 comments: