Tuesday 23 January 2018

Beauty Tuesday: My Skincare Routine!



My skincare routine has changed over the years, but still certain products remain the same as they are my go-to favourite products. My skin type is oily and I'm very prone to spots and breakouts, it has been an on going battle throughout my teen years. At the age of 19, my skin still experiences the odd breakout but it's not as bad as it use to be.

The first step to my skincare routine day and night is to wash my face. In the morning I use the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk. I have only recently got back into using this product, I use to love it when I was younger and always used it. But for some reason I forgot about it and recently I tried it again and I am back in love with it. I think it's mainly the smell I love; a minty peach. Sometimes I even use this product as almost a face mask and leave it on my skin to treat spots. I can feel it working when I do this, it almost tingles.

In the evening,  I use the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser with a muslin cloth as most likely I have makeup on and this cleanser removes it really well. This has been my cleanser of choice for years now and I don't use anything else to take my makeup off with.

For my moisturiser I usually use the Liz Earle Light Skin Repair Moisturiser, however being on a student budget I wanted to use something cheaper. When I was younger I always used the Simple Light Moisturiser and I never had a problem with it, so I've gone back to using it.

If my skin has a few breakouts I will use a spot treatment to treat them. I really like the Lush Grease Lighting, which has lots of natural ingredients in and doesn't dry my skin out and isn't to expensive.

This time of year my lips get so dry and sore. I have tried so many lip balms but I struggle to find a really effective one. This isn't a lip balm but I love the Liz Earle Eight Hour Cream to use on my lips. It creates a protective barrier and repairs the dry skin on my lips. And as it's such a massive tube it has lasted me ages. If you have particularly dry skin on your face, body or lips this product will work a treat!

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment