Wednesday 24 January 2018

What I Ate Wednesday (23.1.18)


Breakfast 8am
Today I had my homemade granola (recipe coming soon), with natural Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries with my usual cup of tea made with semi- skimmed milk and a bottle of water.



Lunch 12:30pm 
For lunch I had half of the Yorkshire Provender Roast Chicken and Traditional Vegetable Soup with black pepper on top, and two small slices of fresh granary bread from a local bakery with dairy-free spread. I also had another bottle of water, which I have been topping up and drinking from all morning. After my soup I had another cup of tea and a banana.



 Dinner 6pm
Today I didn't have a snack between lunch and dinner but most often I will do. For dinner tonight I had salmon baked in the oven, corn on the cob, spinach, baby potatoes, and a mountain of rocket as I really fancied it (sorry its falling off my plate, haha!)



Dessert 7pm
I usually always fancy something sweet after dinner and I will often have fruit. Today I made a healthy crumble. This is something I do quite a lot and love it. I just stew down some fruit with a splash of water usually apples, but today I had one stewed pear. I then top it with a some oats and some of my homemade granola to make the crumble topping. Then I add a spoonful of natural yogurt.  I also had a decaf tea.

That's it!

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment