Monday 14 April 2014

Makeup Monday: Real Techniques Powder Brush Review

 

The Powder brush is my most recent addition to my Real Techniques collection and so far, so good. I really love Real Technique brushes and when I needed a new powder brush, I jumped at the chance to buy this one. I've had it for a while now and I've washed it a number of times and it is still in perfect condition and it's kept it's shape.


It's so soft, the brush is really light and easy to use. It evenly apply my powder and works well with my favourite powder, the Revlon Nearly Naked. I also use this brush to bronze my face sometimes as it gives a really natural look as you can't go to heavy handed with the brush. I absolutely love this brush as it's amazing like all the Real Technique brushes I've tried.

xoxo
Connie

2 comments:

  1. I use the same brush and powder! This brush really is lovely to use :)

    Roo xx
    meplusmymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww cool, and they work so well together xxx

      Delete