Monday 26 May 2014

Makeup Monday: Favourite Nude Lipsticks



Hey guys, recently I have been opting for a nude lip which is quite unusal for me as I'm more into bright pinks and oranges especially in the summer. Today I have selected my 5 favourites, some of you may think that that they are all the same but actually they are all very different.

My favourite's are: (from left to right)

Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Rimmel Kate Lipstick 07
MUA Lipstick Shade 11
Avon Colourtrend Bubblegum Pout
MaX Factor Lilac Wine



 Revlon Lip Butter Creme Brulee
This is probably my favourite and most used everyday nude. It is probably the most nude lipstick I own but what I love is that it doesn't make me look washed out or totally block out my natural lip colour, it just gives a milky wash of gloss. 

Rimmel Kate Lipstick 07
On my lips this looks more of an orangey nude and looks good with darker eye makeup on me. It's more of a wintery colour than a summer colour but still really good for everyday. 

MUA Lipstick Shade 11
This one is the classic- your lips but better lipstick. It's one of those lipsticks that lives in your handbag and goes with anything. I always wear this when I can't decide on what colour to go for as I'm never disappointed with this one. It seems to look different everytime I wear it and with different makeup looks. 

Avon Colourtrend Bubblegum Pout
This is another- your lips but better lipstick but is very different to the MUA. It's alot lighter and you don't get as much colour pay off. This lipstick is full of glitter and has a gorgeous gold shimmer. 

MaX Factor Lilac Wine
This is more of a berry colour but still is a nude. It has gold shimmer running through and looks amazing in the summer and winter as its not to dark on the lips.


 Whats your favourite nude lipstick?

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment