Sunday 4 May 2014

Surprise Sunday: Baking Cupcakes


Hey guys, I did a little bit of baking yesterday and I made some marshmallow fluff cupcakes. The recipe wasn't my own it was this one- bbcgoodfood-link. It was my first time making them and the actual cakes turned out really well but the icing ended up being a bit too runny. 


Here's are all the ingredients... 


Here's what they looked like before they went in the oven...


And here they are out of the oven and before they have been decorated... 



I decorated them with a marshmallow fluff butter cream icing and I made my own icing bag. But because the icing was a little bit too runny I found that it didn't work that well. I then used some sweets to decorate them as I didn't have any sprinkles.


That's it.

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment