Saturday 31 May 2014

Style Saturday: Cupcake Decoration Haul


Hey guys, the other day I went food shopping with my mum and I brought some ingredients and decorations for some cupcakes that I'm planning on making. I saw a recipe for these Watermelon Slice cupcakes from the Betty Crocker "The Big Book of Cupcakes" and I thought they would be perfect to make for the summer time.


I needed some food colouring for the icing so I picked up red and green. I also picked up some vanilla flavouring.


I needed some chocolate chips for the in the cupcakes mixture and to decorate as they are supposed to be the seeds of the watermelon. I picked up the Dr.Oetker dark and milk chocolate chips.


For the recipe I needed powdered strawberry flavour jelly and I saw these jellly crystals so I hope they're same thing. 


To decorate I picked up some piping bags and piping nozzles and to decorate the cupcakes I need a few different piping nozzles.


These ones by Waitrose have 4 differnt piping nozzles; petal, flute, ribbon and a round shaped one. So I thought that they would be good.


And lastly I got some more icing sugar as otherwise I can't decorate the cupcakes.

That's it!

xoxo 
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment