Wednesday 7 May 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (3.5.14)


Breakfast
I didn't have my usual porridge today, instead I had a packet of breakfast biscuits. I had the Belvita breakfast biscuits and I had just the original Milk and Cereals one.


Lunch
Just a light lunch today and I had a pizza wrap with mushrooms, tomatoes, ham, cheese, fresh basil and on the side I had some rocket. 


Starter 
Before Dinner my dad made some homemade bruschetta, which is my all time favourite starter. I always order it when I go out to ASK. I didn't eat all of what is shown in the picture, it was shared between four of us. However I probably could of done.   


Dinner
We had Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner- a bit of an Italian day today but I love Italian food so its all good. With my Spaghetti Bolognese I had grated cheddar cheese on top and on the side I had peas. 

xoxo
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment