Monday 9 June 2014

Makeup Monday: Updated Everyday Makeup

Not much has changed since I last did an everyday makeup post but I have swapped a few things around from my collection to my makeup bag. The items that are the same are normally my favourite products that I couldn't live with out and are always in my makeup bag. 


The foundation that is in my makeup bag at the moment is the MaX Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless, I really like this foundation as it has really good coverage. The concealers are the same as always the Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair and the Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On. I have gone back to using the Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder and I forgot how amazing it is, it really does keep me matte all day and the combination of this powder and the Face Finity foundation is amazing. As an oily skin girl I always struggle to find a foundation and powder that last all day and keep me from looking shiny but these too are amazing and really affordable too. I have gone back to using the Sleek Face Form palette. I really do love the combination of the blush, highlight and contour powder together as they are just beautiful. It's the same ol' same ol' for my eyebrows the Rimmel eyebrow pencil in hazel. I use nothing else as this is just perfect for me, it has everything I want in a eyebrow pencil and it's so cheap too. For my eyes I use the eyeshadow base as always, 001 by Dainty Doll. I have gone back to using the Naked Basics palette, as I just love it. I've been using Venus as a highlight under my brow bone and in the corner of my eye and then I have been using Naked 2 on my lid. Then in my crease I have been using the MaX Factor Earth Spirits single eyeshadow on 105 Terra Firma. Lastly on my eyes I have been using my regular and favourite mascara and eyeliner which are the L'Oreal Volume million lashes and the Soap and Glory smoulder and kohl. That's pretty much it, apart from my lipsticks which change everyday as it just depends what kind of day it is.

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment