Tuesday 24 June 2014

Beauty Tuesday: Summer Skin Care Favourites!


As the weather has been so hot lately and felt like it really is the Summer (wonder how long this weather will last) I thought that I would share with you my Summer Skin Care Favourites! 


My moisturiser of choice for the Summer is always the Garnier Intensive 7 Days, this stuff smells like Summer and is really moisturising, especially when skin feels tight after being in the sun! I have the Cocoa Butter version which is for dry, rough skin and this is by far the richest moisturiser I have found! 


In the Summer I also like to use a gradual tanner and my favourites are the Palmers Cocoa Butter and the Dove one as these give a very subtle hint of colour after one application and doesn't look fake. 


After my shower I like to use a body spary to spritz over my body as this is really refreshing! My favourite is the Soap and Glory Mist You Madly body spray. It has the original Soap and Glory pink scent and is really revitalizing in the morning time.

That's it, see you all soon!

xoxo 
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment