Friday, 26 February 2016

Fitness Friday: Week of Workouts (22nd Feb- 23rd Feb)

Today's post is about my workouts this week, here's what I got up to!! 

Monday 22nd  Feb 
I start with my usual warm up before I start
X3 rounds of a 90 rep lower body workout 
X2 rounds of arm toning workout without weights 
Then my usual cool down stretches 

Tuesday 23rd Feb
Warm up first
X2 rounds of a HIIT all over toning workout 
Followed my 5 minutes of a standing Ab workout 
Then it's cool down time

Wednesday 24th Feb
A warm up before I start
X3 rounds of an all over HIIT workout 
Followed by my cool down stretches

Thursday 25th Feb
Warm up first
X3 rounds of a HIIT workout for lower body 
Then cool down stretches 

Friday 26th Feb
Warm up
X3 rounds all over HIIT workout 
X2 rounds of arm toning workout without weights 

Saturday 27th Feb
Fitness Blender- 1000 calorie burning workout video- HIIT Cardio, strength and Abs workout, included warm up and cool down. (1hr and a half of hell, I literally see visions of my death with every burpee! ;) Haha! I love it really, after I feel so good!! It's my last workout of the week, so I better make it count! 

In the next couple of weeks I'm going to give the Fitness Blender 5 day challenge ago, so I'll let you know how that goes! I can't wait!! I like to plan all my workouts in advance, as I like to know what I'm doing each day, I can get a variety of workouts each week and it helps motivate me! 

xoxo
Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment